- Have a strong passion for coding
- Be in possession of a Matric Qualification and a completed IT-related Degree, Diploma or Certificate from a recognized Institute with an above-average academic record
- Have programming experience in C# or Java
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Reside in Cape Town for the duration of the course at their own expense
- Be South African citizens or have a valid South African work permit
- Preference will be given to EE/AA candidates
The course starts mid-January and runs into early March each year.
We pay a stipend of R1000 per week, and supply full cooked lunches each day.
The programme is facilitated by a team of Senior Developers, Trainers and Architects who will provide you with weekly feedback on your progress.
All interns will obtain a Certificate of Attendance at the end of the Internship.
Upon completion of the programme, successful Interns will be assisted to find employment within KRS or one of the many companies who provide interview opportunities to our graduates. This is a 7-week, paid, fast track to becoming a Junior Developer – the rest will be up to you!
The course will be run at the KRS House in Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa.
How to apply
APPLICATIONS FOR 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED – 2018 applications welcome
If you would like to apply for 2018 – please fill in the form below, and upload your CV, proof of qualification, and a covering letter with your motivation for a position on our course.
If you meet the internship requirements, you will be asked to attend a one hour “code for logic” test at our office in Rondebosch, Cape Town. We mark these within 48 hours, looking for superior problem solvers! If that’s you, then we ask for your academic transcripts and ID, and invite you for an interview. We will keep in contact, and a final shortlist of candidates will be made and communicated to you. Our HR team is always available for questions and feedback.
Fill in the form now, for the opportunity to be a KRS intern in 2018!
If you are having trouble uploading your CV, please e-mail it to email@example.com